Skip to main content
All CollectionsAbout hi
How do I make a complaint regarding IBAN or the Debit Card?
How do I make a complaint regarding IBAN or the Debit Card?

How to make an official complaint related to IBAN or the Debit Card

Harriet avatar
Written by Harriet
Updated over a week ago

Making a complaint

hi always aims to provide a high standard of care in our services. We understand how important it is to provide the best service we can, and the following steps detail the procedures we use to ensure we meet those expectations. If, after following our processes, you aren't satisfied with the outcome, you can find information on how to take your complaint further below.

Steps to Make a Complaint

Please note that the following instructions are for complaints regarding IBAN or Debit Card. For official complaints regarding Spend Rewards - please head to this page.

Contact Us

All complaints concerning our services or our member support service with any of the following methods:

  1. Submitting a dedicated email to with a Subject line: Official Complaint,

  2. Via our live chat, where the member can choose an option to submit a complaint or;

  3. By sending us a letter to:

hi Technologies Limited UAB

Didžioji g. 18,




Complaints against any of our employees, agents or officers should be made by submitting a dedicated email to with a Subject line: Employee Complaint.

When making a complaint, the member will be required to provide the following information:

  • name and hi nickname;

  • If the complaint is about a particular transaction, the hi transaction hash or reference number;

  • If the complaint is about a particular employee, agent or officer of ours, the name and, where appropriate, the position of that employee, agent or officer;

  • Description and further details of the complaint including, as appropriate, all times, dates, events, and people involved;

  • Details of any documents or other evidence that support the complaint;

  • Suggestions(if any) to hi on how to resolve the complaint and to put things right.

Unsatisfied with Final Response

If you are unhappy with our final response to your complaint, you can submit it to an alternative dispute resolution body, such as the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) (For residents of the UK) or the Bank of Lithuania (For residents that are outside of the UK). An alternative dispute resolution body is an independent organization that will investigate your complaint and provide an impartial review.

You must do so within no later than six (6) calendar months from the date of the final response from hi. If you do not refer your complaint in time, the FOS and the Bank of Lithuania will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances.

The FOS’s contact details:

Address: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.

Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123

Or you can visit their website for more information.

Contact details of the Bank of Lithuania:

Address: Totorių g. 4, LT-01121 Vilnius

Contact number: +370 800 50 500 (toll-free information line)

+370 5 251 2763 (for international callers)


Or you can visit their website for more information.

Did this answer your question?